Dec 6, 2012

The Golden Call & Medicals

I recieved my GC from Emirates on Tuesday, 20th of November at 9:10 am. My online status changed to "You will be contacted by your Recruitment coordinator at the earliest" two days before, so I hope Emirates would call me. I was checking my phone 1000 times a day :-) My date of joining is 1st of February 2013. I cant wait!!

Since then I have been waiting for my Portal to open and I could start with all medicals. I started immediately. Going to the dentist for a check-up and dental x-ray etc. I completed all my medicals in one week, I uploaded documents onto the Portal and after one week I recieved Final Approval.

There were also a lot of vaccinations which needs to be completed:

  • polio
  • diphtheria
  • tetanus
  • typhoid
  • hepatitis A
  • hepatitis B
  • MMR
  • yellow  fever
  • menningococcal ACWY
  • varicella














1 comment:

  1. hello! your blog is really helpful! congrats! i'd like to make a question! how long did it take after the g.call for your portal to open? did you receive any email immediately after the call???
    thanx!

    ReplyDelete