Dec 6, 2012

Final Interview

The Final Interview. My last chance to prove them I am the best person for this job and they should hire me! My final interview was on Monday 8th October. We got a lot of paperwork to complete to bring with to the interview and we also had to complete an online psychometric test (about 170 questions).




The interview was meant to last about 45 - 60 minutes but mine was only 30 minutes. The recruiter asked me questions about my previous and current work experience. I was glad it was over! They told me they will contact us in 3 - 6 weeks. Actually it was 6 long weeks and 1 day :-)









4 comments:

  1. Well I have a question that is killing me! I just finish 3 months ago my university course. And I NEVER had a job, not even a part-time (lucky girl I am :b), but the thing is: as far as I read in your and others people blogs, they do a lot of questions in the AD and in the FI, about job experiencies, and I have none. So do you think that I will have a disavantage comparing to others because I never had any experience or jobs?
    And I talk fluently Portuguese (my native language), English and I have a diploma from Alliance Française, will that give me and advantage? And should I put it in my resume?
    Thanks hun and sorry for asking you all this questions :s
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My FI was on 10th June, my statut is still " Under Review " aaah this waiting time is killing me and I'm a little bit worried because my statut didn't change yet .. ( A girl who was at the same OD has been called already, only 1 week after the FI, I think i should be worry .. :( )

    By the way, I love your blog ! Can't wait for a new post !

    ReplyDelete
  4. My final interview was on 10th June also in Cyprus :) I can't wait to be contacted!

    ReplyDelete