Dec 6, 2012

How it all started

In summer 2012 I applied online for the Emirates cabin crew job and then my Emirates Journey started. I applied on their website by uploading my CV. After completing this I had to wait about one month and their recruiter contacted me by email and invited me to an open day:

Thank you for your application regarding the position of Cabin Crew with Emirates Airline. We are pleased to inform you that we are conducting a Recruitment Open Day, the details of which are given below.

Date: 06 October 2012
Time: 09:00 AM
Venue: Dorint Hotel Don Giovanni

Dress code: Business attire

Should you wish to attend this event, please bring an uploaded CV with a photograph. The Open Day will take up a larger part of the day, depending on the number of candidates. If you are successful at this stage, please note that you will be required to attend our selection process that is conducted over the course of the week.

Please also note that any expenses incurred by you will not be reimbursed by Emirates. We wish you every success with your application.

Recruitment Manager
Cabin Crew




1 comment:

  1. I just started now reading your blog and it is FREAKIN' AMAZING! :D
    It is very funny, helpful and really give us an inside view of what happens and what you are feeling. Hope you continue to write on this blog forever!
    Kisses from Portugal xx

    ReplyDelete