Dec 6, 2012

Open & Assesment Days

The Open Day was held on 6 Oct 2012 in Prague. There were about 150 people at the open day. After presentation about being cabin crew and life in Dubai the recruiters (two women - Miroslava and Andrea, both  from Czech)  invited us to come one by one with our CV, do the reach test (212 cm without shoes) and answer a quick question - why do you want to be a cabin crew. We have about one minute to make an impression.

In the afternoon I recieved a phone call inviting me to an assesment day the next day. From 150 candidates that day we were cut to no more than 50 applicants. We were divided into groups of 12. The main role of the assesment day was to see how well we can work in a group. These group activities was nothing to worry about, just stay confident, friendly and always smile. During these activities we were asked by recruiters one by one about tattoos, scars etc. and a few questions about yourself. After this we were sent out and we had to wait to see if we got through to the next stage of the assesment day. I was so happy when I opened that small piece of paper and saw that I made it!

The next stage was an English test. It consists of reading, understanding phrases and an essay, about an hour long. Than we were sent out again to wait for results. I passed! The third stage was team work again. We were given a scenario and we had to decide what we would do in that situation. The recruiters checked everyone, observed situation and made notes. They do not like when someone talk too much. These people were eliminated.

We were cut to no more than 20 applicants. We were invited to final interview the next day. So here I was. It was a personal achievement for me, my family and friends were sooo proud of me :-)))










No comments:

Post a Comment