Dec 22, 2012

40 days left!



Tomorrow it will be 40 days left until boarding... I will move to Dubai and I will attend very intensive and hard training during Feb and March, and after finishing I am officially becoming a cabin crew. I am so excited but also nervous and thinking what the hell am I doing :-) Leaving my friends and family... But I´m tired of this place, I always wanted to move far away from the city I live in. In the end I will see who is fake and who is the real one that stays beside me, no matter what happens :-)




I want to be well-prepared for my Dubai adventure. I´m trying to get all my documents organised, trying to arrange everything before I leave... But the biggest challenge is definitely how to get my life moved to Dubai when I am allowed to take only 50 kg + 7 kg of hand luggage with me???!!! Even my summer shoes and handbags weigh more than 50 kg! Well, it´s gonna be very difficult...




No comments:

Post a Comment