Apr 22, 2013

Singapore - Day 1

Singapore. Honestly I can say the best layover of April 2013. We spent amazing 2 days there - the first day in Universal Studios and the second day I did the best shopping ever in Bugis (like Bangkok style shopping).

The weather was nice - more than 33 degrees, crew was great and actually I miss them now, because I just came back from London this morning and that crew wasn´t good at all...

In Singapore you can also find one of the most amazing swimming pools in the world, just check my photos from the next post (Singapore - Day 2) and you´ll see! I´d like to take my parents there for a holiday and I hope I will come back to the Singapore soon! :-))















4 comments:

  1. omg you are so lucky!! :D
    hope that you are having lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelyy!!:o
    such a lucky girl han? have fun nd keep feeding us with your stories and explanations. love from uk :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. geeez you are so luky! thats like by far my dram trip!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Was wrong the crew? Not friendly?

    ReplyDelete