Apr 19, 2013

Melbourne, Australia

Yesterday I came back from amazing trip - Singapore - Melbourne - Singapore. Six amazing days with great people, nice weather, the best shopping and fun! Almost 30 flying hours in those 6 days, the worst turbulence I´ve ever experienced but still I can say one of the best flights I´ve ever had so far :-))

Let´s start with Melbourne. We arrived in the morning and stayed in Hilton Hotel, pretty close to the tram stop. After 2 hours rest we took this City Circle Tram which is free and went to the Melbourne Harbour. Great shopping and delicious food there. In the evening we had some drinks in the centre of Melbourne and the next day I just walk around the city, the sun was shining so it was the best time for a walk.

I hope I´ll get a flight to Australia soon! I have a flight to London tomorrow, so when I came back I´ll write a post from amazing Singapore and London as well.













7 comments:

  1. Wonderful :d Omg that looks so delicious! :O
    Hope to hear from u soon XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so happy for you!!! :)
    Btw I have a question, I heard that in the FI they ask a lot about experiences at work, how did you deal in a hectic circumstance, etc.. the thing is that I never worked, I just finishes college now, and will that affect me? :c Thanks, best wishes, and I hope that I'll be there in Dubai 'livin la vida loca' as you xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great trip, love your blog and keep writing. kisses from uden (((:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just told them the truth - that I dont have experience with this...just be honest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Congratulations on the greatest job in the world !! I love your blog so much. I have a question,does the airline allows the crew to say where they stay in layovers ? From what i know it's against the airline rules for safety reasons ?

    I will join emirates one day.
    good luck and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. luv ur blog! lots of love from the uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You dont have to stay in the hotel, but you need to tell your senior and it should be in 50 km around :-)

    ReplyDelete