Apr 8, 2013

Paris, France

Today I came back from lovely Paris. I always dreamed about it because I´ve never been there and now my next dream came true :-)) So when I heard I was going to Paris I was really excited!!

Our hotel was very nice, quite far from the city but we took the hotel bus to the centre. Than we took pictures at the Louvre, then moved on to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame for amazing lunch and crepes!

I was worried about the weather there because I dont have any winter jacket here in Dubai, but the weather was actually very nice and sun was shining all day so my leather jacket was good enough.

It was my first flight on double decker A380 - almost 400 passengers in economy, so pretty much busy... Definitely I prefer Boeing flights! Fortunately it was my first and last A380 flight this month :-))

Tomorrow I have a turnaround flight to India, then I have 3 days off and on Saturday I am going to 6days trip to Singapore and Melbourne!!! I am sure it´s gonna be amazing and I cant wait! :-))

Enjoy photos and thank you for reading!!! xxx













7 comments:

  1. Paris is wonderful! :D Nice pics!
    Wow 400 passengers? JFC!
    Keep writing kisses from italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh la la ! what a wonderful travel! kiss f spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, beautiful blog :). Can I ask you question about your changing status in your online profile, when you were waiting after FI? Did you have "Applied"- "Under Review"- "Approval in progress" and than "You will be..." ? Do you know how long did you wait after "AIP" statuts till "YWBC"?
    Thank you so much for your answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, my final interview was on 8th october and I recieved my golden call on 21st november, so about 6 weeks everything :) the longest period was between under review, approval in progress and ywbc. And after ywbc it takes just one or two days to golden call :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog, love your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete