Apr 29, 2013

Geneva, Switzerland

Good evening from Geneva! I supposed to be in Vietnam, but they changed my flight on Saturday morning to 48 hours in Geneva! This is not usual, normally this layover lasts for 24 hours, but Im a lucky girl :-)) Im coming back to Dubai with another crew.

Geneva is known as a layover with the highest allowances ever and Im so happy I got a chance to go there. I save pretty much money so I will change it in Dubai :-)) We arrived yesterday around 15:00 and at 16:00 we took the free bus to the city centre (photos in the next post from Dubai, I dont have my laptop here).

We walked around the city, ate banana-nutella crepes and later we had a dinner at some Malaysian restaurant. Today I am relaxing and enjoying swiss day off, I spent some time at swimming pool, jaccuzzi and sauna and then I took the bus to the city centre for lunch and coffee in Starbucks.

Tomorrow afternoon I am coming back to Dubai finally, I miss Dubai weather so much here!! :-)) And you can look forward to amazing pictures from Geneva, Im gonna upload them on the 1st of May, which is actually big day because Im celebrating 3 months in Dubai, 1 month of flying and 1 year being single haha :-)) Many reasons to get drunk :-)))




7 comments:

  1. hahaha many reasons to get drunk, indeed!! :D
    looking forward to read the news and to see the pics from geneva

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to read your next post! waiting anxiously for 1st of May!
    and specially to read the rest of the answers and questions xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooooooooooooooooooove your blog!! :D
    Do you appen to know any more blog about cabin crews for emirates? thanks, big big kiss from france!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait for the new post!! geneva is amazing!! and nutella and banana crepes? oh my!
    ahahah XD cant wait to get drunk XD lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog and i cant wait for the rest of the Q&A post :)
    Kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved it! :D cant wait for the photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy it ma bella!! I like so much your blog....and thank you for sharing all this with us, I want this job badly now

    ReplyDelete