May 9, 2013

Seoul, South Korea

This morning I came back from Seoul, it was my first operational flight on A380 and the flight was actually pretty good - long, but not full, during the night, passengers were sleeping almost all the time and we also got 1 hour rest, because the flight lasts 9 hours.

Seoul is such an amazing city! The weather is really nice now, about 26 degrees. We went for the amazing traditional korean barbecue in the evening with some crew and first officer as well, than we got the best hotel breakfast next morning and we also visited the korean palace which you can see on my pictures.

Now I have two days off which I´m going to spent with Miska and her mom, she is here for a few days :-))) Tonight we have a movie night (sex and the city), tomorrow we wanna celebrate my birthday in one amazing club on the beach and on Saturday we plan desert safari.

My next flight is on Sunday, I go to Hongkong, but Im really disappointed, because they just changed my 26 hours layover into just 20 hours, so I cant go to Disneyland as I planned and I´m worried I wouldn´t go anywhere because I have such a little time there.














3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday in advance as well! :D
    Awesome photos and it's a shame your layover thing! :\ anyway you'll get still 20 hours in Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics and nice post, seoul seems awesome! keep writing xx

    ReplyDelete