May 26, 2013

Munich, Germany

Good evening from Munich!

I couldn´t sleep before today's flight so I decided to write this post. On the way here the flight was pretty full, but passengers were nice (most of european flights are OK). Tonight, on the way back we expect just around 95 passengers and its just 6 hours flight, so easy peasy :-))

The weather in Germany...shitty cold!!!!! Nine degrees, raining and it´s almost june!!! I have no idea whats wrong!

Today its sunday, so all shops are closed here. I wanted to buy some food, so maybe next time... But the good thing is that I saved almost all allowance haha :-))

I went for the best breakfast today, than to the gym and later I relaxed at amazing hotel swimming pool & spa. Nice welness day in Germany :-))

I just recieved my first full salary this morning sooo.... me and my friend gonna buy iPhone5 after tomorrow!!

If you have instagram, you can find me there as kamilka_kl.

My next flight is Adelaide, Australia.

xoxo

 






10 comments:

  1. Enjoy life Beautiful girl!!
    and thank you for sharing your best moments with us....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog, awesome job, awesome posts, awesome girl!! <3
    keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is one of the best! :D
    do you know of any other blogs like you? thanks and keep writing.
    kisses from italia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the post, never stop writing!
    hugs & kisses from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in your uniform! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit random question, are all the Emirates flight attendants university graduates?

    ReplyDelete
  7. not all :-) but most of them yes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. those photos are amazing! munich seems a nice destination, i may consider it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post, see you in the next post! ;)
    xx from Aussie

    ReplyDelete