May 12, 2013

Leave approved!

Hello from London!

I supposed to be in Hongkong, but they changed it into the airport standby and I have been pulled out to London Heathrow flight this morning.

A380 & more than 400 passengers in economy & delayed for 2 hours... I am so tired now :-) I am just sitting with my Starbucks coffee and book, relaxing and watching TV, I definitely deserve it after this flight :-)

I slept just 4 hours today, but my last three days off were amazing! I spent them with Miska and her mom, we went to Dubai Miracle gardens and Desert safari yesterday, we cooked lunch every day, we did some movie nights... I love days like these!

When I got home after tomorrow, you can look forward to the next post - it will be about Dubai Miracle gardens and our trip to Desert safari, full of photos :-)

They approved my leave today!!! I go home on September for two weeks, than I have almost one week at the beginning of November (probably my parents will come to visit me in Dubai) and 10 days at the end of December so I can celebrate New Year with my best friends as last year!!!

111 days left & I'm coming home after 212 days!! I cant wait!!! :-)))










1 comment:

  1. Hey there :) Hope your alright, was just wondering if we could chat a little bit, there's like million questions I'd like to ask ;) so Facebook or email maybe (when you have time to spare)? :) greetings from London x

    ReplyDelete