Jun 10, 2013

Tokyo, Japan

This morning I came back from my flight to Japan and honestly I can say the japanese passengers are one of the best passengers ever, during the whole flight they almost didnt press the call bell and if they want something, they just come to galley and ask for it. Big plus for them!

This time I didnt go to the central Tokyo, because there is a nice shopping mall in Narita and I just was in good shopping mood yesterday! :-)) So there is nothing much to write about, I just got nice presents for my friends and family. Sightseeing next time, I promise! :-)


I have one day off tomorrow so I´m gonna go to the gym&pool with my friend, then I have Delhi turnaround and my next layover is Manila, Philippines :-) Below you can see some photos from this and previous weeks and I know its still about the food, but I just love taking pictures of it! :-))











5 comments:

  1. You look stunning in uniform :) Looking forward for your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post! tokyo is amazing!
    keep writing kisses from portugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so many delicious plates!!! :o
    and i agree with adel al adel, you look so cute in your uniform!
    hugs and kisses from italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad you dont have more photos of Tokyo! :(
    maybe next time you get to visit as you should.
    xx from thailand

    ReplyDelete