Mar 5, 2013

One month in Dubai

Hey everyone,

I can finally say I´m done with SEP, I passed all exams and practical assesments as well. I got 100% from first one, 99.5% from second one and 92% from the last one. Now I can operate both - the A380 and B777 :-))

Our trainers were so nice and I miss them so much! They surprised us with dinner together on the last day of SEP training, they ordered pizza, chickens, fries,... our little party :-))

We also did ditching - emergency landing on water. The temperature was set as cold as the ocean, it was like a hell for me!!! We had to evacuate out of the A380 upper deck - down the slides, which was amazing erperience as well.

I just started with GMT (group medical training) on Sunday and I really miss SEP training and trainers so much... This is not my cup of tea... Its not easy at all!! I just passed one practical assesment (basic life support - CPR) but 3 more assesments and 1 written exam are coming. I prefer SEP over GMT any day!!

GMT is all about first aid/response. We are doing a lot of role play and it is difficult because most of the medical conditions have more or less the same signs and symptoms...

We will also recieve our Uniforms this Thursday!!!! :-))






 



No comments:

Post a Comment