Mar 21, 2013

5 more days & almost 2 months in Dubai

5 days of training left... I can´t believe that next week our training will be over and I live in Dubai almost 2 months! These two months were the fastest two months in my life :-))) I miss my family and friends, but I am so happy to be here!! :-))

Yesterday I got 100% from our first service exam (very easy)! Today we have simulated flight to London, it means 4hours of practical assesment :-// I am worried about it, I don´t like practical assesments at all, I am always nervous and I am doing stupid mistakes.. But our trainers are the best in the world and I´m gonna miss them so much, as well as my batchmates.. we are really like a new big family after we spent these two months together every single day... :-))

On Sunday I will find out my April roster, so let´s wait and see which destinations are waiting for me :-)) I would like to visit Paris, London, Birmingham and Barcelona (because my very very good friends live there), and Prague of course!! Hope there will be at least one nice layover destination :-))










1 comment:

  1. aaaah, Forever 21, my favourite!:)Ivett

    ReplyDelete