Feb 16, 2013

Second week in Dubai

SEP = safety and emergency procedures (turbulence, decompression, fire fightening, ditching, emergency equipment, emergency evacuation, arming, disarming, opening and closing door...) - 13 difficult days of studying, exams, studying, exams, stress, nerves, stress and nerves... 10 more days, wish me luck!!! But our trainers are really nice, and Emirates have the best aircraft simulators ever (which is practically identical to the aircratfs EK have) and I am so happy they give me the opportunity to be here!

I have been trained on both A380 and B777. I don´t want to say it is hard, but I can´t say its easy... there is an extremely large amount of information to take in and learn and we have practical assesments every single day. On the other hand, there is a lot of fun every day on simulators. But I will be glad when its over :-))) On Wednesday we will have first written exam - general safety and you need 80% to pass, fingers crossed!!

P.S.: My blog has reached just over 2000 views, so thank you everyone! :-)


There are some photos from my second week in Dubai, enjoy them.













No comments:

Post a Comment