Feb 9, 2013

First week in Dubai

Hi everybody, finally I have some time to write something about my first week in Dubai. It has been very emotional week for me, I have been homesick a few times, hope it will be better... I miss my family and friends so much..

We just recieved our three manuals, I have no idea how I can learn all of it in 6 weeks! And on Monday we will fit our uniforms, I cant wait! :-)))

So what am I gonna do in the next 6-7 weeks? There will be 13 days of SEP (safety and emergency procedures), 5 days of GMT (group medical training), 2 days of security, 1 day of image and uniform and 10 days of service. Lets wait and see...

Today was our second day-off, we spent amazing day on the beach. We also visited the Mosque (= Muslim Church in Dubai). They told us some info about this religion, but I was very tired after everyday getting up at 5am, so I almost fell asleep there :-))

Last Saturday and this Thursday I spent with one of my amazing best friends who already works here since January 2012. Shopping in Dubai mall, clubbing in Rock Bottom, the desert safari with my batchmates. Duna bashing, camel rides and barbecue dinner, belly dancing performance, henna tattoo and sendboarding. Great experience :-))

So there are some photos of my busy week, enjoy it.





















2 comments:

  1. offset printing dubai
    :-we are happy to read your post , its a very nice and more informative...

    ReplyDelete