Jan 11, 2013

20 days left!


Last 3 weeks at home. How can I stop being so nervous? But on the other hand I cant wait to be there... far far away from SOME people... I have some personal problems and being so far away will the best solution for me now, although it hurts so much... I think Dubai is my last chance to move on. Nowadays, I have bad days full of tears, I am crying almost every day and I know that in Dubai there will be no time for this :-)



And this is not permanent :-) I can terminate my contract at any time. It is like going on a big holiday and this company is going to pay me to go on it :-) Everything is organised and prepaired for us, we just have to learn some things and then we will be flying all over the world, I cant wait!! And if I don´t like it, after or during the first 6 months (probation) I can give them 7 days notice and then I can back home as if nothing ever happened :-)


I´m gonna miss my friends so so much :-( I hope they will come and visit me in Dubai soon!!! I am trying enjoy every day with them and on Friday 25 there will be my goodbye party!











No comments:

Post a Comment