Jan 22, 2013

10 days left!


I just recieved my e-ticket and e-visa but I´m still waiting for accommodation details. I´m worried about living in the middle of desert - Sarab. It´s so far from the city! :-( Let´s wait and see... Fingers crossed for living downtown!!!

I also started with packing and yes, it´s very difficult!!! I have 2 pieces of luggage, the first one (with food, cosmetics and toiletries) weigh almost 30 kg, so the second one (with shoes, handbags and clothes) can weigh only 20 kg! I am sure I will have overweight, at least 5 kg and I will pay a lot :-/

In the last few days I met some of my friends to say goodbye, we met for a coffee, lunch or a glass of wine. This Friday will be my last Friday at home, so I´m going to have my goodbye party with my best friends. I hate saying goodbye and hope it´s gonna be fun, no tears! :-)

I also hope the flight won´t be delayed or even cancelled due to crap weather! I hate winter and cold weather so I can´t wait to be in Dubai :-) Next week!!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment