Sep 29, 2013

Milan&Rome, Italy

MILAN

Selena Gomez flies Emirates! She was travelling from Milan to Dubai on my flight haha, because she has a concert in Dubai. I was surprised how friendly she is! :-)))

In Milan we stay in Sheraton hotel situated in the airport, so we didn´t have to take any bus to get there. We took a train to the city centre to see this amazing Duomo Cathedral. Weather was still good, around 26 degrees even in the evening. I really hope I´m gonna get this flight again soon because I just felt in love with Italy! 


ROME

Few days after Milan I went to Rome. Flight was ok, short, nice passengers and amazing crew. We arrived in the afternoon, we took free shuttle bus from the hotel to the city centre and went to Colosseum, Fontana Di Trevi, Spanish Steps, Pantheon etc. And of course, we didn´t forget to get gelato, pizza and pasta for dinner :-)))

Tonight I´m off to Sydney! Wish me luck - 14hrs flight...






















6 comments:

  1. Yey! New post! :O
    Omg superb! Makes just wanna buy a ticket to Milan and go!
    Hope you had a great time, xx

    Filipa, Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selena Gomez? Omg what a lucky girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to give you a sincere THANK YOU! I have been reading your blog since June and this weekend I attended an open day and was given a FINAL INTERVIEW! I am so excited, but don’t want to jinx anything! Either way, thank you so much for writing so many details about the day. I knew just what to expect, what to wear, knew to just be myself, and in the end I was given the opportunity of a final interview and just an hour ago i finished sumbitting all the documents needed for my application! Cannot believe this! Maybe see you in Dubai! :) Crossing fingers!
    Nikky

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I´m so happy for you Nikky!!!!! Hope to see u soon here!!! Let me know!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! :) Question: did you recieve an email first before the Golden Call? My recruitment officer said i would first recieve and email either way, and then the Golden Call.. is this true!? the wait is horrible! its only been 4 days! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, if you recieve an email it means that they don´t want to hire you. Just check your status in online application, it´s gonna change several times.

    ReplyDelete