Aug 19, 2013

Lagos, Nigeria

I swap this flight for Manchester on A380. Lagos flight is known as one of the worst flights ever... but on the other hand, the hotel is amazing - stone wall in the middle of the room, huge bath and one of the highest allowances so yesterday I just bought Swarovski earings for it haha :-)))


Before Lagos I´ve been to Mauritius again. I really love this flight - 6 hours there, 6 hours back, nice passengers, nice hotel, relaxing at the pool or on the beach the whole day... sometimes I just need to do nothing :-))


One of my best friends here just graduated last week, she joined with me but she was sick during our training so she had to repeat one week, that´s why we didnt graduate together. So I went there to support her in that big day :-))) Then we went for sushi and some drinks to celebrate that we successfully finished our probation period :-))


Now I have 2 days off so what´s the plan? Gym, pool & another (the last) graduation. After days off I have one short turnaround to Bahrain, then I´m flying to Narita (Tokyo) in Japan again, which I swap also for A380 Manchester (UK flights are really bad so I´m very happy I swap it!). The flight to Narita is really long - 10 hrs there, 11 hrs back, but everything is better than UK on A380!

My last flight in August is Shanghai, but I´m trying to swap it for anything else that can bring me back to Dubai earlier, because I´m going hooooome after it!!! Finally, after 7 months... OMG! You can´t even imagine how excited I am!!! My parents, my bed, my friends... after 7 months!!! <3 I´m counting days!!!

Instagram: kamilka_kl

xoxo









2 comments:

  1. Why don't you like UK flights ? From what i know lots of people and crew hate the screening in LHR ,and you can't trust the weather over there !

    Have fun and enjoy vacation with family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. because of the passengers... :)

    ReplyDelete