Jul 4, 2013

Canton, China

The best shopping ever in China! Handbags, shoes, iPhone covers,... all you need you can find on Beijing Road shopping street - the oldest and biggest shopping district in Canton. We stayed in Garden Hotel situated in the city centre, just next to the Costa & Starbucks coffee or McDonald´s. Me and my friend took a taxi to the Buddhist temple called Temple of the 6 Banyan Trees and then to the Beijing Street where we spent all our allowance :-))) I hope I´m gonna get this flight again soon!













2 comments:

  1. Seems like a perfect trip! :)
    Can you make a post with photos of what you bought? Thkx
    xx from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I want to ask you something....when you arrived at Dubai, did you bring money with you....how much? coz I'm worried, life in Dubai is so expensive and I heard that three first months the salary is very limited...and I don't want to have money problems there...

    ReplyDelete